Young Women's Profile: Chismosa 4

Happy International Women's Day! 

According to @womensday, "International Women's Day (8 March) is a global day celebrating the economic, political and social achievements of women past, present and future." To celebrate, we asked some young women we know to answer some questions. These women are not globally known (yet), but we all start somewhere. And we started with Chismosa 4 because today is also her birthday! She joins the twentysomething club, and we want to get to know her better.

Q: What is your career or profession?
: Nursing is what I am aiming for right now. I chose nursing because I find it to be a great profession. Who doesn't want to be caring and helping others? Oh wait, JERKS...lol, jk.

Q: What is your current job title?
: My current job title is student/team member at Jamba Juice/secretary/Sunday school teacher. Not really my career title, but this is what I do. Well, what I like about each of my jobs is that they're all diverse. You know what I mean? I do a little bit of everything. Office work, teaching, food stuff, and school stuff. :-)

Q: What is the hardest part of this job?
: Hardest part of my jobs would have to be balancing them out. The key is knowing my priorities.

Q: What advice would you give someone who wants to pursue your chosen career or job field?
: I don't have advice...I'm not really a good advice giver. LOL!

Q: What is your favorite hobby?
: My hobbies include taking long walks on the beach...jk ;-) Is watching Netflix a hobby? Because I love it. I don't really have a hobby....I should probably acquire one.

Q: What is your beauty must have?
: My beauty must have would probably be concealer. I have acne marks so concealer is my BFF.

Q: If you're going to be stranded on an island with no cell reception and you could only save one item from inside your purse, what would it be?
: A swiss army knife that I wish I had or my makeup bag because Lord knows I'm gonna be looking like Tom Hanks from Castaway.


Q: What is the latest piece of chismis you heard?
: Nothing because I am so out of the loop. Hahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts