Body Lotions We love

What's your favorite body lotion and why?

Ahava Dermud intensive nourishing body cream for dry skin. It really hydrates my skin all day and it's hypoallergenic. It also has a nice scent.

Pure and unrefined Shea butter. I have really sensitive skin and get red dry patches sometimes that itch like crazy. Besides hydrocortisone cream, it really soothes my skin!


St. Ives Softening Whipped Silk body lotion. It smells fresh and moisturizes my body without leaving a residue. I also like it because I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin. It's also paraben free and affordable!

I have two, but both are from Jergens: original scent cherry-almond and skin firming daily toning moisturizer. They both smell super yummy and the toning really works!

Comments

Popular Posts