Keep the Sickness Away

I've been sick and it sucks. I was sick for my birthday. Sympathy please? :-)
Abrupt changes in weather throws my immune system for a loop. So I'm susceptible to whatever is going around. Unless I get a flu shot, which ups my chances of staying healthy. Unfortunately I was sick around Fall for a long time. Then I got sick for Winter. So I didn't bother getting the shots. Now I'm loading up on rest, fluids, Theraflu, and hand sanitizer. What are you doing to keep sickness away? Here are some tips.


  • Get a flu shot.
  • Drink your vitamins.
  • Use hand sanitizer, especially when in public places.
  • Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
  • Get at least 8 hours of sleep.
  • Eat balanced meals.
  • Exercise.
  • Reduce your To-Do list by saying no or delegating tasks. Don't overload yourself. Remember, stress can also make you sick.


Oh and when I'm all better, I'm getting a cake and eating it too. No point in getting one on my bday when I can't taste it. Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts