Thanks to My Chismosas

I recently lost my grandfather, and I just wanted to take this time to thank my ladies for your love and support. Thank you for understanding. You're amazing and I love you!

These past few weeks had been busy and crazy, and I do feel like I lost the good rhythm I started this year off with. Getting derailed kinda sucks, and my to-do list seems to just keep getting longer. So bear with me with this blog. Because I'm gonna get my groove back ;-) though it might take a while.

Meanwhile, feast your eyes on this yummy drink!

Pineapple Ginger Ale Punch
It's pretty straightforward to make, so try it out!

Ingredients:
Pineapple juice (I prefer Dole)
Ginger Ale (Canada Dry, Seagram's, or Schweppes because the generic just doesn't taste the same, neither does diet)
Frozen fruit of your choice (I have strawberries and peaches, mixed berries are just as good though seedy)
Optional: Orange Juice or Orange Flavored Vodka

Mix equal parts of pineapple juice and ginger ale.
Add frozen fruits.
Optional: Add a splash of oj or orange flavored vodka.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts